Ways to Give
First Presbyterian Concord offers a variety of convenient and secure online ways to meet your annual pledge or make a one-time payment.
- In Person – Give in person on Sunday morning by dropping your gift into the offering plates presented by ushers or stopping by the church office during the week.
- By Mail – You can mail a personal check to PO Box 789, Concord, NC 28026
- Credit/Debit – This is a secure online way to ensure you meet your monthly or annual gifting tithe. By clicking on the “Credit/Debit – Donate Online Now” you will be taken to a new secure page hosted by our partner ShelbyNext Giving. ShelbyNext Giving will allow you to use your checking account (ACH) or credit card to make a one-time payment or to setup a monthly recurring payment.
- Memorials & Honoraria – This is a secure online way to give a gift in memory of a deceased loved one or friend. In addition, it allows you to direct that gift to a specific church fund such as Music, Fellowship, Memorial Garden, etc. By clicking on “Memorials & Honoraria – Give Gift Now” you will be taken to a new secure page hosted by our partner Shelby Connect to process the gift.
- Securities – Giving in sensible and effective ways may help minimize your tax-burden and stretch your charitable dollars. A gift of appreciated securities provides meaningful support for First Presbyterian Concord and may offer you benefits of reduced tax liability. When you make a gift of appreciated securities, which you have held for more than 12 months, you may avoid the long-term capital gains tax and may deduct the full fair market value of the securities you give. Gifts of appreciated securities include stocks, bonds, or mutual fund units.
- Text to Give – Use your phone to send a text message to 704-228-7459 and you will receive an automatic response allowing you to pledge via text followed up by a secure email from our partner ShelbyNext Giving.
To arrange a gift of stock to First Presbyterian Church, please contact us.