Repairs and renovations to the church steeple will begin soon. Due to the use of large equipment needed to reach the steeple, there may be temporary closures of the driveway and the parking area between the sanctuary and the Fellowship House on weekdays. On these occasions, please use the parking lot on Church Street adjacent to Davis Hall.
THE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH was founded in 1804 when the village of Concord was nine years old. In fact the first organized congregation in Concord is believed to have been Presbyterian.